AI and Halcreator

 Im using Gemma 4 AI. Heres the problem. It probably takes 5 seconds for the AI to respond to something like "Set the alarms tonight". 

Until we have neural chips working,  AI will be slow. So at first,  I'll be using online servers that will use Gemma 4. They are huge and fast. Unfortunately,  I'll be handling the monies needed to pay for these servers to handle what the user is saying.

To make it efficient, when they say that a slightly different way, like "Set the alarms for me, OK". I'll save that sentence response on my server so I dont have to exercise the online server. So if someone else says that sentence in the same way, I can respond to that other user for free.

Pierre




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow. Really ?

From home to internet and born again

so big one today. talking to my 3d objects